Monday, August 10, 2009

You Rock!!


You know those memo boards that are covered with fabric and then have ribbon run across them to hold photos? That's the look I was going for with this page I made awhile ago. One of my stamp club girls had requested that we use the Rockabilly (retired now, sigh!) Specialty Paper for the month she was the hostess, so this is what I came up with.

I am loving that I can change out the photos if I want to, since they are not adhered, just clipped on with the library clips.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:
A Little Something (hostess level 1 from last catalog - retired), Sweet Celebrations (even though this just retired I am hanging onto it since it's awesome for scrapbooking!!),
and Just Jawing stamp set
Paper: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Rockabilly Specialty
Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White (craft), Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: large & small star punches, 1", 1 1/4", and scallop circle punches, white embossing powder, chipboard star, Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain ribbon, old olive grosgrain ribbon, fine cosmo stampin' glitter, vintage brads

Sign up to receive email updates whenever I post (see my sidebar)!! It's way easier than blog-surfing everyday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment