Thursday, August 6, 2009

You Are... page




This is a page my stamp club did for one of their July projects. I love these pictures of my son - he was about 1 1/2 years old and so adorable!!! Here are the deets:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Jumble Alphabet, Certificate of Authenticity
Paper: Sage Shadow, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, To the Nines Specialty Designer Paper (LOVE it! Textured, cover-weight cardstock with prints), kraft & artichoke designer series papers from FREE hostess packs
Ink: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Chocolate chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip double stitched grosgrain ribbon, Always Artichoke 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, sm. and large star punches, 1", 1 3/8", a 3/4" and scallop circle punches, wide oval punch, My Way (arrow) punch, Sizzix Big Shot, Stars #2 Bigz Die, Vintage brads

TIP: To make larger scallop borders, punch circles out of any size circle punch and adhere behind paper so that half of the circle is showing. Instant wow-factor!!

**Another note: If you would like to be emailed whenever I publish a new post on my blog, sign up with FeedBurner on my sidebar - it rocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment