Friday, August 28, 2009

Project Runway Scrapbook Challenge #1

I don't know how many of you follow the show Project Runway, but I am involved with a group of cool girls who decided it would be fun to do scrapbooking challenges based on their challenges each week. Their challenge was to design some clothes for a celebrity to wear on the red carpet. To make it work for scrapbooking, we decided to have our challenge be to scrapbook our "Red Carpet Moment." Glitz Design graciously donated to our challenge, so we used some paper, stickers, and rub-ons from them (they rock, by the way!!!) and created kits for all the participants. The only rule is that you had to use something from the kit in your layout. We posted the layouts on the Project Scrapbook '09 blog here, so go check them out! They are all amazing. :)

Oh yeah, you can vote for your favorite (pick me, pick me!!) - the winner will be treated to some more amazing goodies that Glitz Design generously gave to us to give away!! To vote on the Project Scrapbook '09 blog, click here. Voting closes Thurs. Sept. 3rd at 9pm MST, so don't delay!!


The red carpet moment I chose to capture was my wedding day - I felt like a princess marrying my prince (still do - I'm so lucky!), the weather was beautiful, I loved my dress, my flowers, and especially my guy!! It truly was a perfect day!

It was so fun to try out Glitz Designs' products - their rubons are amazingly easy to use! And I love their paper! Gorgeous! I hope I win the prize! One of my brother's friends from when we were kids is actually one of the girls that started the company so I was able to hit her up for some donations - it's awesome to have connections, sometimes, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment