Monday, August 31, 2009

My hubby's version of a wish jar

If any of you know my husband, Ryan, this won't surprise you in the least! It was pretty darn funny, I have to say!

So you know how I have my wish jar that I'm saving $$ for a baby, right? Well, the other day, Ryan was rummaging through the cabinets looking for something, and I asked if I could help him find it - he said, "No, I got it." He pulled out a jar, then a picture from his back pocket. He proceeded to duct tape it onto the jar, along with various Christmas ribbons/bows, and more duct tape. If you can't tell, it's a picture of a flat screen television (Upon first glance, I thought - you want to save for a trip to the mountains? Then I saw the platform at the bottom of the picture.) He put in all the money and change from his pocket, which was under $5. I am totally beating him!! HaHa! :)



Then, the other day, we went through the drive-thru and he usually hands me the change, but instead, he looked at me, then the money, and then he put it into his own pocket! Silly boy!! He really makes life interesting for me! And keeps us all laughing! I do have to give him kudos for attempting to decorate his jar, though! Maybe I'm rubbing off on him a little bit with my papercrafting stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment