Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Kids on the Block!

I recently made this page for a Project Scrapbook challenge (one of the reasons I've been so busy - I've been helping with that). We had to scrapbook someone else's pictures and the pictures I got were of a girl and her sis. who went to a New Kids on the Block concert.

Remember them? I was so into them back in the '90s! Listening to their songs still bring back good memories! Their current stuff is pretty good as well!

Anyways, this is what I came up with. It's difficult to scrap someone else's photos - you're worried they won't like it or it won't be their style, etc. But Erika told me she loved my page, so that was a relief!

Let me know what you think of it - I love comments!

Here it is, along with the recipe:


Stamps: Extreme Guitar, A Little Somethin' (retired), corner stamp by ? (not sure)
Papers: Rockabilly Designer Series Paper (retired - bummer!), Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Accessories: Star Punch, Small Star Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Sizzix Big Shot, Billboard alphabet die

No comments:

Post a Comment