Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Digital Studio is here!!!


My Digital Studio is here!!!

Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio is now available for sale!

Creativity goes digital with My Digital Studio! Use the same great artwork, colors, and accessory images found in our current product lines to create personalized cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, etc. You can also create digital projects like DVDs, interactive albums, and e-cards. Once you've created your personalized gift or heirloom, have it printed in our high-quality print facility and delivered to your door; or you can print your creation at home.

Click here or on the picture above to find out more details and watch a video demonstration.

I just received mine and hope to play with it in the next couple days so I can show you some samples! In the meantime, here are some samples of projects you can do with this AMAZING software:


No comments:

Post a Comment